Monday 28 July 2014

Exit MLM

So I quit the MLM I was in. A confluence of events all happened at the same time, as is often the case in life, and I simpkly didn't have time to work on it, and I lost the inertia that I had when I began.
Does that mean I don't believe in the MLM model anymore? No, but I'm not simply not sure. I know it beats tradional employment, but what doesn't? My thinking at the moment is whether MLMs are being honest about what they really are. If the product is the people, why don;'t they say so? Instead of pretending that they're selling a product? I mean, there isn't a single product I've seen being offered by an MLM that I would give a toss about buying. I don't believe in vitamins and all that junk. Herbs yes, but I grow them myself. I just think the concept is misunderstood, not least by the people within them.
So now I'm going into blogging. The big-hitter keywords. The email list. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!